About Me

My photo
Naples Foodie married with 2 kids. This blog is where I share all kinds of tantalizing cuisine found throughout Naples as well as recipes and other food related content. I hope you enjoy.

Hubby (my soul brotha)

Brutus Beefcake
Powered by Blogger.

"Love"

"ZMan"

Looking for something?

Custom Search

Friday, September 2, 2011

A Weekend Away



This weekend in observance of Labor Day, the family and I are heading up to a beach we haven't explored before...Palm Coast Florida. I'm looking forward to absolutely nothing; no plans, no place to be except pool or beach side relaxing. Now we currently live in SW Florida and live 7 minutes from the beach. However, my aunt thought it would be a great idea for her to rent a 5000 sq ft house on the beach and invite our family, my mom and her brother and his family too...what was I supposed to say "no?"...I didn't think so!

I will be taking lots of pictures and sharing here.

What are you plans this weekend?

No comments: