About Me

My photo
Naples Foodie married with 2 kids. This blog is where I share all kinds of tantalizing cuisine found throughout Naples as well as recipes and other food related content. I hope you enjoy.

Hubby (my soul brotha)

Brutus Beefcake
Powered by Blogger.

"Love"

"ZMan"

Looking for something?

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Recap in Pictures

I can't believe I posted this pic...oh well let this be a before shot of me :)


Hubby made our Sunday Family Dinner as always!





Zach enjoying lunch pool side.


Zman and his cousin.



"Mom no more pictures!"


Love enjoying her lunch pool side.


My mom and my aunt...who is responsible for this wonderful trip!


Me


My cousin Matt and Love


The kiddos enjoying an ice cream


Great kids!


Hubby and I having a great time at the "quiet pool" which had a separate area on the lawn right next to the water.


Hubby and Zman in the water



My bestest friend!



The cook and his "assistant"


Lot's of "techy" stuff going on all weekend...everyone either had a lap top, Iphone or I pod.


Love having fun...as always!


Me "winning"

Hannah and her Nanny


Impromptu family photo


Love and her cousin.


Homemade funnel cake

No comments: