About Me

My photo
Naples Foodie married with 2 kids. This blog is where I share all kinds of tantalizing cuisine found throughout Naples as well as recipes and other food related content. I hope you enjoy.

Hubby (my soul brotha)

Brutus Beefcake
Powered by Blogger.

"Love"

"ZMan"

Looking for something?

Custom Search

Monday, September 22, 2008

Girls Night


Girls Night Friday was a blast. My girl "Tawny" above (that's not her real name...but my made up name...I have a habit of doing this to my friends...I change their name...kinda like my stamp I guess you could say).

We went to this place called the "Blue Martini". They have a live band every night of the week and they play cover songs...so we find outselves belting out "Let's Get It On" you know just the two of us like nobody else is around. You can't hear yourself think it's so loud (at 7pm I know) so we didn't have any complaints.

Tawny and I try to get together atleast once a month to kick back, have a few drinks and catch up. No matter how long it's been since the last time we saw each other; we pick right back up where we left off. I have a blast with her, we are always laughing, joking around and being girly (she was telling me about her MK jeans and refused to tell me where she got them) (I did get it out of her on the way out after she had a couple of drinks).

I took a few more pics but I don't know; maybe it was the lighting or the drinks I had because I kept looking all squinty eyed and it's my blog so if I don't look good in the pic...it doesn't get posted...end of story!

2 comments:

Solei said...

That sounds like so much fun!!!
And Picturewise, I totally agree!

So let me get this straight, you had a Green Martini for me at the Blue Martini?!?!? Right? ;)

And my Girls Night In, SATURDAY!!!
I.CAN'T.WAIT!

Melissa said...

Blue Martini...... Wow, we must live alot closer together than we know!!! What a small, small world we live in!!!