About Me

My photo
Naples Foodie married with 2 kids. This blog is where I share all kinds of tantalizing cuisine found throughout Naples as well as recipes and other food related content. I hope you enjoy.

Hubby (my soul brotha)

Brutus Beefcake
Powered by Blogger.

"Love"

"ZMan"

Looking for something?

Custom Search

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gotta Try This One

Image Courtesy of www.jlohr.com



I'm not a wine drinker...I like my rum. However, this past weekend we had dinner with new friends. These friends whom we met are serious wine drinkers...I mean they had their own wine refrigerator where the temperature could be controlled. This J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon was the BEST wine I have EVER had. So I just had to tell you about it.

Go out and buy you a bottle and curl up on the couch and enjoy! Or have a glass with dinner.

This is from their website: "A particularly dense vintage, this wine is red-purple in color with a bright hue. Aromas of black currant, plum and black cherry are lifted by a bouquet of vanilla, toasted pastry and spice from a year of barrel aging. The palate is bursting with primary fruit and a broad, rich tannin structure."

I have no idea what that means but it's GOOOOOD!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

YUM!! I love wine so I gotta try this, thanks for the recc!