About Me

My photo
Naples Foodie married with 2 kids. This blog is where I share all kinds of tantalizing cuisine found throughout Naples as well as recipes and other food related content. I hope you enjoy.

Hubby (my soul brotha)

Brutus Beefcake
Powered by Blogger.

"Love"

"ZMan"

Looking for something?

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh Love



Love-Mom what time is gamma coming

Me-8 o'clock

Love- In 5 minutes?

Me-No 8 o'clock baby...later tonight

Love-Oh...what times now?

Me-10 o'clock

Love-but I wanna wear my MINNIE DRESS (excitedly) pwease!!!

Me-I know your going to look so beautiful!!!

Love-Jus wike a pincess wight mom?

Me-Right!

Love-O I soooo excited....you want some of those special kisses mom?

Me-Do I? Of course I LOVE THEM!!

Love-O I wuv you mom, you da bestest mom in the hole wide werld!


And Zman...he is the bestest broder in the hole wide werld...as Love would say. I don't know what I would do without this amazing boy...he is the greatest...always helping me with stuff around the house, taking care of his sister, giving her a bath or a shower, cleaning up after her and not to mention one of the BEST Rock Band singers EVER all while getting straight A's.

We keep instilling the importance of getting a good education as it can take you where ever you want to go. Zman said he thinks he was born to travel the world...I better start saving!!!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Arr cute, I want a minnie dress like that that will fit me.
Of course I'll wear it, all the time!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

What little blessings you have there. My 8 and a half (because the half makes a HUGE difference!) huffs everytime I ask him to help me do something. Am I asking too much to take out the trash?

Weeksie50 said...

Your Zman sounds like such a good boy.. No wonder you are proud of him..

Your little Love is such a cutie..

Megan said...

Such a cute little outfit!

Angela said...

they are darlings. my niece will be sleeping beauty this year.

Unknown said...

they are so freaking CUTE!