Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Anniversary Baby!!!
In light of my 9 year anniversary to my Hubby; 20 reasons why I love him:
1. He always makes me feel beautiful.
2. We have so much fun together no matter what...we could be watching paint dry and we would have a good time!
3. He is the best father to our kids...emotionally and physically connected to them. I love seeing him interacting with them.
4. He is hysterically funny!
5. He is very smart...he knows about a lot of shit...seriously if I have a question I just ask him. He says it was all the research he did while being a kid; he never took something for face value he would look it up to find the answer and not just believe it because someone told him so.
(You would think I would do this...nope I just ask him)
6. He is very sexy!
7. He always wants to make me happy! His motto "if mom ain't happy, nobody is happy"
8. He is selfless; he always puts others before himself.
9. He is a very forgiving person.
10. He overlooks all my faults...even my cooking!
11. I love the way he makes love to me.
12. He always helps me when I say "baby I need your help". Even if he just sat down or just got comfortable.
13. He always encourages me to have "Girl Time". He is not the jealous type rather feels flattered when men try to flirt with me.
14. He is always surprising me.
15. He is an awesome cook.
16. He never turns me down when I ask for a rub or a massage...despite the fact he hasn't received one in months!
17. He is always eager to help others.
18. I love it when he calls me "Baby girl" or "Sexy Baby".
19. He is very determined and never gives up.
20. Most of all, he is my best friend!!!