About Me

My photo
Naples Foodie married with 2 kids. This blog is where I share all kinds of tantalizing cuisine found throughout Naples as well as recipes and other food related content. I hope you enjoy.

Hubby (my soul brotha)

Brutus Beefcake
Powered by Blogger.

"Love"

"ZMan"

Looking for something?

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Meet the neighbor

Meet Love's BFF



He comes over almost every.single.day. And when he is not over, she is asking the following: Can Austin come over? Can I call his mom? Is he home yet? Do you think he is home yet? When we get in our community...can you go left...to get Austin?

And even though I sometimes get tired of having kids over every.single.day. He makes her happy and they play barbies together and he doesn't mind. I think he also likes us too since he asked me to take his picture last night because he too "is also a part of our family".



1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! What do ya say? There's nothing like a BFF who will play Barbies!