About Me

My photo
Naples Foodie married with 2 kids. This blog is where I share all kinds of tantalizing cuisine found throughout Naples as well as recipes and other food related content. I hope you enjoy.

Hubby (my soul brotha)

Brutus Beefcake
Powered by Blogger.

"Love"

"ZMan"

Looking for something?

Custom Search

Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Later Than...

Sigh...
The car dealership called hubby yesterday and informed him that the car would be ready no later than tomorrow (Friday). But I mentioned below it was supposed to be ready no later than November 4th. And then on November 4th it was going to be ready no later than November 7th but if not, definately no later than November 10th. Then on November 10th it was going to be ready no later than November 12th. And now on November 12th it is going to be ready no later than November 14th.

Can someone please tell me what "no later than" means?

13 comments:

Sassy Engineer said...

That is so frustrating! We went through that with a dealership last summer. They have a different defintion for "no later than" every time!

Anonymous social worker said...

oh my so confusing

LazyCrazyMama said...

Oh that sucks!!! Grrrrr!

Gwen said...

I would be pissed!!! Email me the number to that dealership. I'll call and give them a piece of my mind everytime I'm mad at someone!!! Hell post it here and we call all call them at random times!!!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

You have to get nasty with these people. Customer service sucks these days and they are going to do there best to make as much as they can.

Michael Horvath said...

And then they will have the nerve to bill you. I feel your pain. Been there.

Hipmomofboyz said...

No later than means- I am so slow at my job I have no idea when your car will be ready and I just like to make up dates.....
SO sorry you are going through this....

Alison Purple said...

yeah...I remember when Maeg was without her car forEVER! And they kept saying the same damn thing....utter bullshit!!

Maki said...

I have not idea what NO LATER THAN means anymore - maybe "whenever we're ready?" in car dealerships?

Aww that sucks!

Solei said...

NO LATER THAN...
the typical bullshit line they throw at you to get you out of their hair until the next time you call. Then they'll use the line again, and again until whenever the hell they're ready. They suck!!!

So sorry for you! But I bet you look good in yellow... um, it matches your hair!
=0D

amy (metz) walker said...

yuck, that is so frustrating. That would NOT make me happy!

Tiffany said...

ugh. so frustrating! I hope they really mean it this time!

Mariah said...

Sheesh, it's almost like health insurance.